At PactSafe, our vision is to obsessively maximize the speed of transactions that require contracts. We have built a world class platform that helps our customers grow and scale with confidence. Our customers include companies like Wayfair, DoorDash, HomeAdvisor, and Fortune 50 companies all the way down to startups here locally in Indianapolis.
It's true what they say: work hard, play hard. That's something that we believe wholeheartedly here at PactSafe. We have fun. We have a laid back culture, but push one another to continue to learn and grow in a collaborative space. We're looking for people that own their individual progress and aren't scared to take challenges head on. We focus our business on learning while operating as efficiently as possible. We're a true startup. If you think you'd thrive in this type of environment, PactSafe is the place to grow in your role.
About the Role
We're currently hiring a (Senior) Product Marketing Manager to help our company and product team plan and activate our go to market strategy, launch new products and features, implement campaigns throughout the customer journey, and help our sales and SE team win more in the market. Product Marketing at PactSafe is the lynch pin between our sales, marketing, and product organizations. This candidate will be working closely with our Product Marketing Manager to divide and conquer the PactSafe platform and how we take it to market.
This role will report to the Co-founder and Chief Product Officer.
Breaking down the job responsibilities... Our perfect candidate can knock these out of the park:
- Help develop, refine, and execute on GTM strategy
- Align senior leadership on the go to market strategy
- Measure and optimize the customer journey as it relates to product feature adoption, usage, and expansion
- Develop clear, concise, differentiated product content to support sales and marketing
- Develop positioning, messaging, and competitive differentiation
- Measure revenue and adoption performance of product marketing initiatives across the business
- Launch products that increase demand
- Activate features and drive adoption of the platform within our base
- Prioritization and stage the delivery of strategic projects
- Easily manage ongoing initiatives across many teams
- Activate/enable everything with sales
He or she also can ideally handle or is willing to learn quickly:
- Manage competitive intelligence and provide the sales team with the latest information on our competitors
- Manage feedback & inputs on messaging to improve its use across the company
- Refine and revamp pricing and packaging at the right times
- Understand and educate our team about our buyer and influencers
- Reading and garnering insights from product
- Handling and organizing of product documentation, release notes, etc.
- You have at least 2-3 years of product marketing experience at a venture-backed B2B SaaS company
- You've launched multiple products, new features and packaged for verticals or as solutions
- You've developed high level go to market strategies for products that serve technical personas (multiple personas a plus)
- You have entrepreneurial spirit combined with a track record for delivering results in ever-changing environments.
- You are creative, analytical, curious and can multitask while moving projects forward.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills -- there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role.
- You have exceptional ROI tracking skills, able to prove what is, or isn't, working.
- You prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring the product to life.
- You are used to being at the center of your organization, constantly interacting with teammates and prospects.